08 February 2013

TENACITY

I'm twenty years old and there is so much i want to do

something like
turn off my lights
and now there are blue lights
put on bon iver or something that makes me think of amsterdam
(sarah, martin. get free. ride bikes. patricio on the beach. sugary waffles with white chocolate frosting. obama winning. wet floors. open windows. naked.)
take me there.

i want to dye my hair. purple again.
i need to buy soup and noodles. also peanut butter because i haven't had peanut butter in six months.

what sounds really great is to finish rereading moon palace. my god it is such a marvelous book. smoke something, underline everything. "powerless to insanity"

i'd like to do something like not move for the remainder of today. just watch doctor who since i am so far behind. i miss doctor who

maybe i should start by doing the dishes
or taking out the trash (there are three bags piled by the door. i feel like im always taking out the trash.)

put a shirt on
finish this sentence........