29 September 2012

american football

a beagle with a green collar named señor.
colds. overcoats. head stomach throat.
need to carry my journal with me because i'm forgetting too many things. living so quickly isn't good for my memory and i don't want to forget anything.
the colors of pavement in rain.
training myself to be mature, and fair, and to keep my mouth shut.
love talks. fall trees.
some of my favorite writing i found on some blog from 2008, and i wish i could find something more recent that he's written. i also wish to sit on the björnkulla hills in the forest. to be fully aware that i am living in the best, most influential six months of my entire life.

returning will be to remember our game of who hurt who worse and you know that you won. i know that you won. but it's in my hands now and we're both losers. i refuse. and to move forward means i've already won. try not to put anymore edibles in the dishwasher. so i can laugh on the phone and drive to see you at four am. it was the worst but the best we could have. we failed each other but we kept pushing on.

"i know i lose track of you sometimes
i lose track of myself sometimes
i lose track of my grammar sometimes

all the eyes look like yours
i live you"

overcompensating again. this is so sloppy.