17 June 2012

I woke up today in a very simple way

I’m having the greatest summer ever thanks to the beautiful people in my life.  I’m so so very happy.  The Missouri sky has been unbelievable the last few days.  I’m simply enjoying my last two months in the states with my friends and family.  I’m never going to be the same when I get back so this is special, and the last bit I will be this same person. Such a weird thing to feel that I can’t explain.
I have class almost everyday, try to exercise and swim laps afterward, walk in the evenings, hours of homework at night, and now I’m working two jobs.  I’m so unmotivated to do schoolwork because I’m just too excited about what’s going on in my life and how drastically things are about to change. My 4.0 will be no longer, and I hope my mom isn’t too upset, but what’s a 4.0 in place of happiness.