24 March 2012

Send your dreams where nobody hides.

Certainly not new to blogging, but hi. This is a new start! I was tired of tumblr and not feeling comfortable posting my own pictures and life-so here goes. Here I'll post whatever I want and keep track of my upcoming travels to London, Paris, and my semester in Sweden. It'll be nice to look back on.

Until then, I shall document the last few weeks of Freshman year. Making the best of what's left. It's been the most stressful, unexpected year I've had thus far. Though I spent most the year being unhappy, I'm leaving a much stronger, happier, and independent person. I've made great friends along the way, (just in the past month mainly) and I'm doing well now. I learned so much about myself and I've never been so confident on my own. And I can speak for myself now,  which is something that is quite new. Not so shy anymore. It's a nice thing. My friends are great. People are great. I have so many amazing experiences coming up and I can't wait for everything to change for the better. Even better. It's funny how once you experience real real sadness, how much more grateful you become for everything else. I have an amazing family, friends, and opportunities. I love my major. I love school and I live with my best friend. I make an effort to appreciate everyone and every little experience now. It really is the simple things that matter. That's what I've learned. And how to be my own best friend which is also very crucial.

Still trying to decide if I should broadcast this blog, which is something I've never quite openly shared. But now I'm thinking of giving this url out to my friends and family while I'm abroad so they can keep in touch and see what I'm up to. Depending on what exactly I am up to shall determine if this blog is appropriate to share. Hm, alright.

Good enough. Good start. Goodnight.