28 March 2012

A case of you

James Blake - A Case Of You
Just before our love got lost you said "I am as constant as the Northern star."

Aside from obsessing over James Blake in general as of late, this song just kills me. Things change and you never even know it, you know. That's what happens when you're young I reckon. People are still growing and changing and figuring out who they are and I suppose that's hard to do when you're mainly only existing as a unit aside someone else. And I'm still trying to figure out who I am too. I'm existing alone now though, and it's not scary anymore. And next time, I'll do better about being true to myself as well. Can't let someone envelope me completely so. Still seeing you in everything I do and every person I meet, but it will pass. Bad things and good things, yeah, but mostly good.