21 January 2014

, how to move like a child again
teaching pronunciation like i'm reading on my grandma's basement steps again
feeling something again that i am more than just myself
that love can extend vastly, and that love comes easily, without the smallest flicker of a doubt, and generally without wanting it or without a purpose to fulfill. isn't that beautiful? how powerful it is? it is always there and i haven't even wanted it, to be truthful.

that it's okay to just be. to just be with you.
because i think that the important things can be felt and i don't even have to say it (and especially when my heart is jumping up my throat)

you make me feel feelings that tell me i really exist, i really am existing, and i think that is why i feel so at home.
(i am so tired of finding a home in another person)
because now nothing and nowhere else can feel like home

vulnerability human qualities
makeme think about my movements and my voice
make me reconsider hwo to breathe