03 July 2012

what are you doing over there

i forgot the laundry in the dryer
so i had some weird tasting grape jelly 
lunch at a café with live music and a wonderful friend 
warrensburg can be really great sometimes though i can't say i'll miss it.

i've been working so much lately and any free moment i'm thinking of packing my things or how i'm going to spend all my money

i've seen my family often and i'll miss them. they make me realize i'm just a very normal person who happened to get into a fucked up relationship but there's nothing wrong with me and i know that now. they're wonderful people and i appreciate everything they've done and allowed me to do. and i especially won't forget the weekends last autumn my mom watched television with me all night just to keep me alive, i don't even think she knows it.

i remember the first time i met my friends this spring i said aloud "i didn't know nice people existed." what an awful thing to think for so long.