30 April 2012

How to disappear completely

I had a good night. It’s one of the last times I’ll be with all my friends for a very long time. Amanda, Andrea, and I played the face game which is a game we created and it was fun. And then I cut myself with sharp things and Kev helped me find peroxide but they didn’t have any bandaids but it is always a good idea to wash off the peroxide with water then. Jesse braided my hair which was lovely because he is lovely.  Then I yelled at everyone about politics for a few hours. I’m so very embarrassing. Then I found a pillow and carried it around for a really long time. But then some kid, I can’t remember if he was Josh or John, stood on the table and said “naturally” a lot and then punched the ceiling and shouted FUCK THE CEILING repeatedly for some reason so he outdid my stupidness at least. Hopefully no one will remember about how I ceaselessly verbally harassed them to GO FUCKING VOTE. It was a good night anyway.



Finally finding people that appreciate you so much is so great.