08 December 2013

LIFE EXISTS IN FIVE CIRCLES

life exists in five circles and you are telling me thesethingsthatdon'thappen and then you are telling me thesethings that i pROBABLY alreadydetermined and imtryingtobe modestandok, trying to be ok, but i think it comes off--flakes shakes takes breaks away from me what idontwanttoknowthatialreadyknow

that none of these noneofyou--none are how i imagine thatorthis orthoseorthatorwho and im notsure, buti used a comma, wow, can i concentrate on that, or how im listening to wordless music, how ihatethaticanremember these things; cold accompanied by NO NOTION of time (which is exactly how i like it) and thinking: i think this ends by walking out the door

ok well i cant care becasue there is this cold, actually freezing wind harsh against my arms, against my forehead, i check if my window got opened, well no, hereanothercomma, it's closed. but okay, these blinds, they are not keeping me warm. this skin, these muscles, bones, costumes, songs, loves, they are not keeping me warm.
this touch
neither.