02 April 2013

NOTES FROM PHILOSOPHY CLASS

Today i am laughing about everything and i am not even on drugs but i think i am laughing about my general greed. i bought a $4 cinnamon roll which is not unlike kanelbulle but it is not great tasting. a waste. and then i said something witty in class to the girl next to me and she didn't respond and just stared at me. and so i laughed more. i think that no one likes me. i sit in front of the door of the classroom so people are always passing through and instead of moving to let them by i just grabbed my cinnamon roll to protect it. instincts. it's not even a good cinnamon roll. i think this demonstrates my general greed. someone outside in the hallway said EVERY DAMN DAY four times in a row to himself really loud. yeah. every damn day sir. then someone in the classroom across from mine sneezed and i wanted to say bless you but that's not appropriate to shout across hallways into different classrooms but i wish it was. and also the guy next to me always asks to borrow a pencil from me, and you know what? he always steals it and i want to say hey bastard give me back my pencil but then i would be his "the pencil girl" for the rest of the semester. i am still laughing about the german pencil bitch but now i am that german pencil bitch. i need to stop drinking coffee. and finally, my friend's ex boyfriend is in this class too, and i despise him, and i accidentally looked into his eyeballs and then i couldn't stop laughing. and now i'm scared. everything is calculated and i feel sick.