14 August 2012

På Sverige

I imagine myself listening to Kent on the airplane to Sweden. And it's weird as hell, you know, because right now, the words are just pretty, like, noises or whatever.  And I can enjoy it all the same. But I keep thinking about how on the way home in January I'll listen to the same songs or whatever, and I'll know what they mean and it'll never be just noises anymore, you know? It's like the end of an entire portion of my life and the beginning of something incredibly new.  And it's so strange, because I'm not only going to learn another whole language to express myself in, but I'll learn so much from the beautiful people around me and all the cities and culture I'll get to experience. I know this idea could be written so much more eloquently and poetically but honestly I'm anxious as hell and can barely form a sentence at the moment. I'm going to enjoy those noises while I still can.